Bull Frog SPF#30 Mosquito Coast Sunblock/Insect Spray 6 oz.

Bull Frog SPF#30 Mosquito Coast Sunblock/Insect Spray 6 oz.My daughter is allergic to mosquitoes and so am I. I was looking for something like this as we live in FL and our pool is lake front so it is always sunny and lots of mosquitoes. To have all in one, mosquito repellant andsun screen with the added convenience of being a spray just cut it as been a great product. Going for my second bottle, use on both of my daughters daily.

Now I always use sunscreen and insect repellent together. My dermatologist recommended this product to me, I had never heard of it. It is DEET free and really works.

Buy Bull Frog SPF#30 Mosquito Coast Sunblock/Insect Spray 6 oz. Now

came in very good time purchased this for my daughter to take to Honduras with her to use as sunscreen and insect repellent!

Read Best Reviews of Bull Frog SPF#30 Mosquito Coast Sunblock/Insect Spray 6 oz. Here



I was leary of a DEET-free mosquito repellant expecting very little. However, the convenient combination of sunblock and bug repellant was attractive enough to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised! Took this on a week-long camping trip by lakes, streams and plenty of mosquitoes. My kids found it easy to apply, non-greasy and without a nasty odor. I liked that the aerosol can was not "drippy" (as with some of the others). This worked great to give everyone a quick spray in the AM and throw the can in our packs for later re-application. Also seems to last well, being relatively waterproof. It worked well no sunburns and very few mosquito bites (which were probably a result of human failure to spray). I just wish it was a little cheaper to buy I'm going to stock up!

Want Bull Frog SPF#30 Mosquito Coast Sunblock/Insect Spray 6 oz. Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment