Fantasia IC Polisher 4 oz + 2 oz. Mist Pump

Fantasia IC Polisher 4 oz + 2 oz. Mist PumpSimply GREAT!I'm a 2C (see naturallycurly.com) and whether I'm going curly or straight, this imparts a beautiful healthy shine and SMOOTH sleek finish without being at all heavy.I first got it in the ethnic section of a drug-store just another in a string of things to try and control frizz.I was delighted but figured there had to be "better quality" competition... but I keep going back to IC.Most others have alcohol as the 1st ingredient; seems to me if you're trying to smooth & shine your hair, the LAST thing you'd want to do it douse it in alcohol.The spray heads on the bottle are hit or miss (had a few good ones, and a few duds).Now I keep a "good sprayer" around and refill if necessary.

Even better very 'neutral' smell.Some brands try to add a bunch of sickening sweet fragrances; I'd rather let my perfume stand on its own and not contend with umpteen other products.

I have actually been using this product for over 6 years and it is so much better than any other shine-sprays/creams or curling-sprays/creams I've used.I always end up going back to this bottle when I try something new.The greatest thing about it is that it's so versatile: I spray this on damp hair (after I wash my hair) to eliminate frizz; I spray it on dry and dull hair to give it shine; I spray it before I curl my hair with a curling iron.The shine it gives is amazing, and I get a compliment almost every time on how healthy my hair looks.When I use it with a curling iron, my curls look so natural, bouncy and shiny. I'm really surprised how so many people don't know about this product!It's really magic in a bottle!!!

FYI, my hair is dark, a bit dry (I color my hair every 3~4 mo.) and medium-thick texture.

Buy Fantasia IC Polisher 4 oz + 2 oz. Mist Pump Now

I love this stuff. I'm surprised more people don't use it. It moisturizes my hair without making it greasy. My straight styles last longer because I spray this on.

Read Best Reviews of Fantasia IC Polisher 4 oz + 2 oz. Mist Pump Here



I was disappointed that I had to find other bottles to spray as the container it comes in didn't work.This was quite inconvenient and disconcerting.The spray heads on the bottles need to be replaced!

Want Fantasia IC Polisher 4 oz + 2 oz. Mist Pump Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment