Thinkbaby Sunscreen SPF 50+ Benefiting LIVESTRONG, 3 Ounces

Thinkbaby Sunscreen SPF 50+ Benefiting LIVESTRONG, 3 OuncesThis sunscreen is at the top of the list of safest sunsceens. It is a physcial sunscreen rather than chemical so it doesn't absorb into the skin and cause issues in our old ages. I use this for my 5, 3, and 4 month old. It rubs in great unlike some of the other "natural" sunscreens. It's definitely worth the money! I'l keep using this sunscreen for my kids from now on!

I've been looking for a decent non-chemical sunscreen for my son and decided to try this one. I was previously using California Baby but it's gotten hard to find the fragrance free one, and I can't stand the smell of the one with fragrance!Thinkbaby is good, not amazing but better than others I've tried. It is fairly thick and leaves a little bit of whitish residue, but not much compared to other brands. Normally I save the super expensive stuff just for my son and I use a cheaper chemical block, but we were on vacation and forgot the other so the whole family used Thinkbaby. It didn't dry out my skin, and it seemed to protect pretty well. We reapplied once and weren't swimming, but we did end about a 5 hour outside stint with only a tiny whisper of a tan. I might try searching out some other options though, because this one is quite expensive and hard to find.

Buy Thinkbaby Sunscreen SPF 50+ Benefiting LIVESTRONG, 3 Ounces Now

This Sunscreen is great. It is easy to apply and smells good. I use it every day for my 2 years old. She likes it too.

Read Best Reviews of Thinkbaby Sunscreen SPF 50+ Benefiting LIVESTRONG, 3 Ounces Here

Okay, I'm a little neurotic when it comes to sun protection for my toddler. I stress when I don't apply sunscreen and see the slightest tan, then I stress when I do apply it, worrying about all the "chemicals." I like CA Baby sunscreen...however, it's only SPF 30, and dermatologists recommend at least 50 for little ones. So I checked out the EWG's list of recommended sunscreens, narrowed the field to SPF 50 or higher, then looked for ones that had a rating of 1 (the best rating). There were only a few, so I checked out reviews on Amazon. One had bad reviews (too oily, etc.) and the other was soooo expensive. This one is pricy, but not comparatively, especially considering this is a 3 oz tube when some others are only about an ounce and a half.There were no reviews, so I took a chance and bought it. FANTASTIC! It smells wonderful, which I don't even care about. It goes on smooth and light, compared to other, more natural sunscreens. It rubs in well, without leaving you white asa ghost. You don't have to use half the tube to cover your child. And I don't hesitate to use it, considering it's one of the safest out there...plus has great UVA & UVB protection. Seriously, don't thing twice. It's the best.

Want Thinkbaby Sunscreen SPF 50+ Benefiting LIVESTRONG, 3 Ounces Discount?

This stuff is great.I bought it last year to use on my babies instead of the chemical store brand ones.It rubs in well and smells great.We've never had a sun burn when using.We just took a trip to the beach and I forgot to order more (I intended on using this on myself as well since I am pregnant and trying to avoid chemicals) so I just went to the store and pulled up my EWG sunscreen app and found an aveeno baby natural sunblock on the safer end (not as safe as thinkbaby) and I absolutely hated it! Did not rub in, and left me looking purple pasty white and my skin feeling awful.Stocking up on my thinkbaby for myself and my twins right now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment