Hawaii Maui Babe Value Pack 1 Browning & 2 After Sun 8 oz. bottles

Hawaii Maui Babe Value Pack 1 Browning & 2 After Sun 8 oz. bottlesI naturally brown rather easily, but this gives me a deeper tan. The After Browning Lotion really does make you tan last!

before I bought this stuff I borrowed a bottle from a friend to use when I went on vacation... it is so greasy and slimey that I felt dirty all day. From rubbing on my shoulders it made my hair so greasy I could barely get a brush through it! It leaves a light brown glow but takes forever to dry and it made me itch so bad! I use several self tanning products and get spray tans often and I have never had a reaction like this. My legs looked like I had the chicken pox the next day. I would never use this stuff again.

Buy Hawaii Maui Babe Value Pack 1 Browning & 2 After Sun 8 oz. bottles Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment