Moisturizing Liquid Foundation True Beige

Moisturizing Liquid Foundation True BeigeI ordered this makeup after another reviewer recommended it to another reviewer of a different product.I'm so glad I took the chance because this is my favorite makeup by far.I've used facial makeup for over 20 years and have tried most brands, both expensive and inexpensive.Most makeups sit on my skin and I become oily. This makeup however seems to sink into my skin and there's no oily feeling throughout the day.

It gives good coverage on it's own but due to my sun damage I top it with the same brand powder to set it and provide even further coverage.

Buying cruelty free is important to me and I'm so happy that I don't have to sacrifice anything with this product and instead get rewarded for doing the right thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment