Badger All Natural Sunscreen, SPF 30, Unscented 2.9 oz (87 ml)

Badger All Natural Sunscreen, SPF 30, Unscented 2.9 ozI purchased this after researching the Environmental Working Groups 2009 findings.It goes on white but after you rub it in for a while the "ghost" appearance goes away.If I sweat at all the sunblock builds up in any natural crevaces or wrinkles in my skin and is noticable. I work outside all day and I only apply once in the morning and it does perform all day for me without re-applying. I live in a humid warm/hot climate (SC) during the summer and this sunblock does feel oily and will rub off if you tend to scratch or rub where the sunblock is applied. Overall this sunblock performs well. It is worth the peace of mind knowing that I am doing what I can to not use harmful chemicals or at least reduce them.

I'm a redhead with freckles.I've been searching for 4 years for a safe, effective, non-greasy and non-whitening alternative to my chemical sunblock, trying many from the EWG's top sunscreen lists each year.I had tried the badger sunblock in the purple tube 2 years ago and found it too greasy and too whitening.for some reason I gave this tan-colored tube of badger a try to see if they had improved the formula.yay!they have!

this product is not perfect, but is pretty good in many of my requirements:

doesn't burn me (A+)

non-toxic (A+)

doesn't turn me white (A-)

not greasy (B+)

doesn't turn my clothes or furniture white (B-)

if you rub it in well it's neither too greasy nor too white.

the cons:

-after some time I do find that white lines accumulate around my inner elbows, but I just rub that back in.

-some of my clothes get light white lines on them, but it seems to come out in the wash.

-i am still a bit conscious of sitting on a friend's couch or car, knowing that it will get greasy and maybe a little white.so I do have to consider at what point in the day I am putting it on and where I will be sitting.

Buy Badger All Natural Sunscreen, SPF 30, Unscented 2.9 oz (87 ml) Now

I got this product because I have sensitive skin and wanted to stick with a zinc oxide sunscreen formula. It was also highly rated on the Environmental Working Group sunscreen reviews. I am sure it is fine in terms of being gentle and effective. However, be forewarned that it is very oily. It recommends you knead the tube because some separation can occur. Very hard to knead in a tube so it still came out as pure oil and then globs of cream colored paste. For the body the shiny nature of this cream is not that bad but I will not put this on my face. Going back to California Baby.

Read Best Reviews of Badger All Natural Sunscreen, SPF 30, Unscented 2.9 oz (87 ml) Here

I was looking for a good, natural sunscreen for my 8 month old daughter and I ordered this one even after reading that the other Badger sunscreens left baby's face all white. This is not true! I even use it on my face and I do not look like a mime! It actually rubs in really well and does not leave my face all greasy. It is easy to apply on my baby and seems to protect her very well from the sun.

I will definitely buy this sunscreen again.

Want Badger All Natural Sunscreen, SPF 30, Unscented 2.9 oz (87 ml) Discount?



I try to buy as all natural things as possible. I do not want to slather myself in chemicals. I went to a campground this weekend and sat by the pool today. I put this on myself and my fiance. I hung out by the pool for three hours. I swam for 80% of the time. I reapplied this all over three times. I am completely sunburned. I am in a lot of pain and bright red and this is about 8 hours later. My aunt who spent the same amount of time with me who wore 50+ spf chemical sunscreen meanwhile is fine. Makes me frustrated. I guess this stuff could be okay for walking out of the house to your car haha. I mean, I'm cooked!

Save 4% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment