EltaMD Lotion

EltaMD LotionReally impressed with all of EltaMD products and the lotion is no different. Feels great on the skin and lasts all day. Very moisturizing, great for dry to normal skin. Non-greasy. One of the best all over body lotions I have used and very affordable. Would highly recommend.

Has no smell, you can use all over including face and it really hydrates skin. EltaMD products never disappoint me.

Buy EltaMD Lotion Now

My dermatologist recommended this for my dry hands in the winter because it isn't greasy. It is a nice feel, but it doesn't last as long as something like aquaphor.

Read Best Reviews of EltaMD Lotion Here



I am reveiwing EltaMD Lotion. It's a good product. I am personally prone to breakouts, but I use this lotion on my face without any problems. A little goes a long way too. I would recommend this product.

Want EltaMD Lotion Discount?



This lotion is perfect!Light and non-greasy for use anywhere on your body.I have used it on my face and it actually works better than my expensive moisturizer.It also does not have a heavy scent so you can still wear perfume without competing with another scent.My dermatologist recommends the entire Elta MD line and I did not know this beforehand.The daily sunscreen is also terrific.

0 comments:

Post a Comment