Jack Black Performance Remedy Oil-Free Sun Guard Very Water Resistant Sunscreen SPF 45 Sunscreens

Jack Black Performance Remedy(TM) Oil-Free Sun Guard SPF 45 4 ozThis sunscreen goes on easily and seems light on the skin. It protects through heavy sweating and doesn't cause a rash. My husband uses it for his long (5 hour) bike rides, applies it once and doesn't burn. I like how lightweight it is it feels lighter than regular face lotion.

I use this product on my face and bald head, I highly recommend itI used it all summer, and it goes on silky smooth with excellent coverage and isn't greasy whatsoever.I'm hooked on the product and my skin even felt great today when I was skiing in 10 degree weather.A little goes a long way, no need to go hog wild when you put it on.Perfect, don't change a thing, JB.

Buy Jack Black Performance Remedy Oil-Free Sun Guard Very Water Resistant Sunscreen SPF 45 Sunscreens Now

I'm a wedding photographer so I'm constantly under the sun. My sweat always runs down my forehead and right into my eyes. So when my sunscreen runs or is oily it stings!!! This sunscreen is great because it doesn't run into my eyes! I haven't gotten sun-burnt yet and there is no need for me to re-apply (which I hate doing). I use this only on my face and use the cheaper stuff on my neck and arms. I hope Amazon doesn't stop selling this stuff cause it's great!

Read Best Reviews of Jack Black Performance Remedy Oil-Free Sun Guard Very Water Resistant Sunscreen SPF 45 Sunscreens Here



This is a good quality sunscreen.It is a little more pricey than the stuff I get at my local warehouse store, but it works well.It definitely does a good job of protecting my skin.I also don't have to reapply it.I usually use a small amount each day on my face.Good stuff.

Want Jack Black Performance Remedy Oil-Free Sun Guard Very Water Resistant Sunscreen SPF 45 Sunscreens Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment