St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Spray, 6.7-Fluid Ounces Can

St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Spray, 6.7-Fluid Ounces CanOver the past 6 months I have experimented with many brands. Kate Somerville wipes are the best, the Neutrogena spray is second, and Banana Boat (dark) is third. St. Tropez did not make my top 5 list. You will get results almost immediately, and the color will set in a few hours. However, the color is just a tad too orange-ish, and it easily builds up in creases (around the ankle, near toes, behind the knee) and it also builds up between my boobs.

I do approve of the fragrance. The other brands smell weird, and all my top three choices do not smell as nice as St. Tropez. So, if you're sensitive about weird self-tanner odors, and if you want an instant tan, St. Tropez would be a good choice if you're willing to put up with some build-up.

I love self tanners, but I hate that funky smell that you get when you use it. So I bought this because it claims to have some special ingredient that eliminates the self tanner stink. Although it is not as stinky as most self tanners it does still give you that self tanner odor. I'm pretty disappointed in that regard. On the other hand I do like the color. It is not as orange as other tanners I've tried (Neutrogena, Loreal and Mary Kay). I read a review that said the exact opposite: No smell and a little on the orange side. So I guess it's down to personal preference. Natural skin tone certainly is a factor in determining the color. I am naturally very fair, I don't burn terribly easily but I do have freckles. My mother is Welshso I have that lovely pasty, British "glow" (so white I almost "glow" in the dark). I'm not sure why I seem to detect a smell when some people don't. This is the first self tanning product I have used this summer so I know that applying this did not re-activate the scent from a preceeding product; like what happens when you put lotion on after using self tanner. It's definitely coming from this stuff.

Buy St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Spray, 6.7-Fluid Ounces Can Now

Awesome stuff, doesn't streak or blotch, and mist of all doesn't go on orange it's actually brown and no one can tell it's a spray tan love it!

Read Best Reviews of St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Spray, 6.7-Fluid Ounces Can Here

Ok, I have mixed reviews about this product. While I loved the convenience of the 360 spray and the speed with which I could apply this to my entire body, I was disappointed with the intensity of the color. I am very fair and for me the use of tanning products is a must! I used the entire bottle in one application and the color was so subtle (but NOT orange!)I could barely tell that I used it. However, I did love the spray application (you barely have to blend it into your skin at all. (Use gloves to apply tanner making sure to moisturize knees, elbows, toes, ankles etc before starting. Lastly moisturize your fingernails and palms and spray the back of your hands) The spray made the process fast and easy. So if you are looking for some fast, subtle color I would recommend this product. Just make sure you use in a well ventilated area! The scent is very strong. (It smells like perfume initially and then wears off to a more subtle tanner scent) I myself will be going back to the original mousse or trying the new St Tropez Dark mousse.

Want St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Spray, 6.7-Fluid Ounces Can Discount?

Great tanner, use sparingly until you see how dark it's gonna get on you.I loved it and would highly recommend it.

Save 5% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment