Kardashian GlowTM "NATURAL" Bronzer 13.5 oz Tanning Lotion

Kardashian GlowTM 'NATURAL' Bronzer 13.5 oz Tanning LotionSo i've had this product for only 7 days and i've used it 3 times and im so much darker !! the smell is intoxicating! GREAT!! as i lay / stand in the tanning bed/booth its takes me on an island with the smell of citrus and tangerine! highly recommend this and i will be buying it again!

I love this lotion! Used 3 times so far and I'm almost black! I would definitely recommend to everyone! I will be trying the Dark Bronzer next.

Buy Kardashian GlowTM "NATURAL" Bronzer 13.5 oz Tanning Lotion Now

I really ticked the color after using this lotion... The color Looks natural.. Smells good.. And fair price. Thank you..!

Read Best Reviews of Kardashian GlowTM "NATURAL" Bronzer 13.5 oz Tanning Lotion Here

I was really looking forward to getting this product. However, I never received the product and I'm out the money. :( Either it was never sent or it got lost in the mail. I am not happy about this.

Want Kardashian GlowTM "NATURAL" Bronzer 13.5 oz Tanning Lotion Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment