FingerPaints Top Coat

FingerPaints Top CoatI swear by this top coat. I have gone through maybe 2 bottles already. I am a cosmetology school student, and a designer nail polish addict. I sort of turned up my nose a bit when a friends recommended this top coat. I was humbled by this bad boy! It dries fast. Most top coats are either too thin, or too thick, and this one is just the right consistency. Trust me when I say that just because it is not OPI or Chanel, does not mean it wont get the job done. On top of all that, it also is pretty resistant to chipping. I am into film photography, and am constantly dipping my hands into all sorts of odd chemicals. IT HOLDS UP. I am sure there is some witchcraft or voodoo involved in the making of this stuff, but I cant be bothered by that. My nails look fabulous. I really love this product :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment