No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream SPF15

No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream SPF15I have tried a variety of wrinkle creams, cheaper and more expensive than this product, but this is working the best for me of any!!

I am a huge Boots No 7 fan, I use allot of their products and they are all great and this one is no exception. I have combo skin, Early 30's with mild hormonal Acne and this has not broken me out at all! Does go on a little greasy but sinks in within a couple of minutes and I am ready to go. I have been using this cream for about two weeks and my skin is BRIGHTER for sure and all my redness has gone bye bye. I don't have any wrinkles yet so I can't speak for that, but I do think this is a great day cream for anyone 25 plus that want's to do some preventative measures. LOVE IT!

Buy No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream SPF15 Now

I do like the #7 lift and luminate day cream. My marionette lines are starting to show less. It does take time. I am willing to stick with this product.

Jeannine Bruneau Bradford,VT

Read Best Reviews of No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream SPF15 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment