Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, SPF 15, Pearl Plum 090, 0.2 Ounce (Pack of 2)

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, SPF 15, Pearl Plum 090, 0.2 Ouncegreat coverage with wind rain sand sun its the perfect lip gloss ever have a life user here great find

I'm relatively new to makeup; this is only the second lipgloss I've tried, but it works perfectly!It's shiny, has a natural-looking color that doesn't look over-done with shorts and a t-shirt, and lasts all day on my lips, but I'm also really fastidious about eating delicately, which helps.The doe foot applicator (angled felt-tip dip stick) makes it easy to get a precise application in a hurry--something I wish more glosses included.I wear it over Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm, which is a must if you're prone to chapped lips; if I want to dress it up a bit, I layer a faint application of lipstick on top of my lip balm before applying gloss, which looks quite lovely.

Buy Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, SPF 15, Pearl Plum 090, 0.2 Ounce (Pack of 2) Now



The color is beautiful, but it only stayed on my lips for about 20 minutes.That's without eating or drinking anything.But, the price is pretty good.Looks great as a top coat as well.

Read Best Reviews of Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, SPF 15, Pearl Plum 090, 0.2 Ounce (Pack of 2) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment