Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Facial Lotion, 3.38 Ounce

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Facial Lotion, 3.38 OunceWell, let me tell you, I've got a drawer full of tinted moisturizers and SPF moisturizers to sink

a ship. I have one tinted moisturizer that I paid 38. bucks for and it doesn't give me any coverage

at all, and it doesn't sink in, and I have moisturizers with spf that sit on my face and feel greasy

and I hate to put foundation on top of what feels like dirty skin! Do not let the price of this moisturizer

fool you! I paid more for poorer results. This one sinks into my skin and feels nourishing and here's

what caught my eye: spf 15 and peptides and lightweight, which is important because my skin tends to

get oily throughout the day! It sinks right in and doesn't feel greasy; as a matter of fact, it feels

refreshing and my make-up just glides right on. I cleanse my face meticulously so I can look fresh

throughout the day and this before the foundation is just the ticket. Since I'm fair, I need an spf

to protect my skin.

This is one of the best facial moisturizers i've tried.It has a nice subtile scent, it feels great on the skin, and i agree with the other reviews, my make up does glide easier when i have this lotion on, and it seems like it gives you more of a glow combined with your makeup. It has almost 3 and 1/2 oz, which is so muchproduct! My skin gets a little dry through out the day, but with this product my face feels moisturized and hydrated all day!Great quality, and great price!!! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Buy Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Facial Lotion, 3.38 Ounce Now

Though I'm not thrilled with the ingredients list (I'd prefer far fewer ingredients), I really like the feel of this lotion.I need a light daily moisturizer that doesn't make me greasy or cause break outs, and so far this fits the bill.The scent is very light and fades after applying.There is no white cast from the SPF (I get that from more natural products, which are also much harder to rub in and which do cause me to break out.)I'm using this in conjunction with the foaming gentle cleanser, eye cream, and night renewal cream from the same line, and I'm really liking the results:soft, soft skin; no breakouts; dry patches are gone.Hope these results continue!

Read Best Reviews of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Facial Lotion, 3.38 Ounce Here

I tried this product because I had been so pleased with other Palmer's products.This one did not disappoint!I use it on my face, neck and chest.Since entering my "pre-menopausal" years, my neck and chest have developed a redness that doesn't go away.This lotion seems to diminish the redness, and make my skin in these areas more of a match to the rest of my skin tone.

Like the other Palmer's products, it does not have a heavy, perfumey scent.It is not greasy, and like another review said, my makeup seems to glide on easily over this product.I have been using it for about 2-3 months and plan to purchase again.

Want Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Facial Lotion, 3.38 Ounce Discount?

It's a nice light moisturizer,it doesn't feel heavy,and it soaks in well. I was disappointed in the fragrance however,I was expecting it to smell like cocoa butter but itdoesn't. It does also burn if you happen to get it in or around your eyes.

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment