SanRe Organic Skinfood - Vanilla Sensation - Organic Nourishing Body Moisturizer For All Skin Types

SanRe Organic Skinfood - Vanilla Sensation - Organic Nourishing Body Moisturizer For All Skin Types - SPF 30So most of SanRe's products don't work for me (unfortunately), but this one almost makes up for it.

I wanted a moisturizer with SPF that I could apply on a daily basis; you know, get out of the shower and apply lotion that happens to be a sunscreen too.

PROS: BINGO! Vanilla Sensation with SPF 30 is the best daily body moisturizer with SPF I've found AND most importantly it's ORGANIC. It applies as easily as regular lotion, does NOT leave ANY white film, and smells heavenly / leaves a light vanilla scent. And since it's organic I feel comfortable rubbing it into my skin every day. There are a couple negative aspects but they're overshadowed by these positive ones (in my opinion).

CONS: Slightly sticky (just a little bit); comes in a jar (squirt or pump bottle would be ideal); a tad oily at first (absorbs after a little while). And yes, it's EXPENSIVE but re-read the pros and try finding anything comparable for a cheaper price (good luck).

Thank you SanRe for such a great product!

This is a fabulous natural (chemical-free) sunscreen that does not cake on your skin or leave a white residue. I'm so impressed with how it doesn't leave my skin looking oily. To date, the results indicate that it truly is a nutritious skinfood. I'm also using it on my face!

Buy SanRe Organic Skinfood - Vanilla Sensation - Organic Nourishing Body Moisturizer For All Skin Types Now

Moisturizer, sun protection, and organic it doesn't get any better than this! I really love this product and the results I am enjoying.

Read Best Reviews of SanRe Organic Skinfood - Vanilla Sensation - Organic Nourishing Body Moisturizer For All Skin Types Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment