tarte Maracuja Miracle 12 hour Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 1 fl Oz.

tarte Maracuja Miracle 12 hour Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 1 fl Oz.I tried it the day after I received it, and found the color very light compared to the previous Tarte foundation and Tarte tinted moisturizer that I own in Medium as well. I checked on the bottle, and it was written "fair". I contacted the seller, she/he answered a couple of days later, accepting my return, and mentioning that it could not be possible as she/he owns only medium colors.... Well I had a fair...and it was quite obvious to see on my skin as it did not match, and was written in big letters under the bottle...

I finally forgot to send it back on time, as I was wanting to empty my other Tarte foundation back.

Great price. Cheaper than Sephora. Fast service(unlike Sephora.com). Love the makeup because its semi natural. Pump could be better...sometimes it goes into the sink.

Buy tarte Maracuja Miracle 12 hour Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 1 fl Oz. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment