The Face Shop Face It Power Perfection Bb Cream 02 Natural Beige

The Face Shop Face It Power Perfection Bb Cream 02 Natural BeigeQuick Profile:

Asian

Light tan skin

Oily/ Combination Skin

The "Face Shop BB cream" was one of the three BB creams I tested when I was trying to figure out which one was the best one for my skin.

Pros:

Good coverage

SPF37

Neutral:

A bit lighter than regular beige but not that much

Don't really know if BB cream is suppose to be watery, but from the ones I've tested this one was a tad more watery than the rest

Cons:

Cakes up when exposed to dry environments (solved by using a light moisturizer)

It does make my face bright and white naturally. I will use loose powder after this bb cream. It can last 4-5 hours most.

Buy The Face Shop Face It Power Perfection Bb Cream 02 Natural Beige Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment