Olay CC Cream - Total Effects Tone Correcting Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15, 1.7

Olay CC Cream - Total Effects Tone Correcting Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Light to Medium 1.7 Fl OzA couple of years ago,Southern Living published a summer-makeup guide and recommended a tinted moisturizer, Tarte blusher and Grow Luscious Mascara for simple summer wear. I tried several tinted moisturizers before settling on this one. It is a good moisturizer, foundation and sunscreen and very gentle.... it does not settle in lines and pores on mature skin.

I'm an eighty-year old woman who has been using this product (under it's old name, Definity) for a number of years and I'm truly delighted with the ease of use and how evenly it covers my face.

Buy Olay CC Cream - Total Effects Tone Correcting Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15, 1.7 Now

This product blends well with my natural skin tone.The color is subtle, so I don't feel like I'm wearing makeup which is a good thing.My face is not greasy feeling.I bought this product and a Garnier BB Cream (light to medium as well) on the same day.This one gets my vote.

Read Best Reviews of Olay CC Cream - Total Effects Tone Correcting Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15, 1.7 Here

Be advised, that I am a man using this product, so I may be looking for different results then some women. I've used it for a couple of months now, mostly daily and I do like it. It keeps my skin moisturized, protected from the sun and evens out my skin tone nicely (I have some discoloration from acne when I was younger). You have to rub it in for a little longer than a regular moisturizer because of the tinting.

The only downside is that you have to be very careful drying your hands after putting it on and drying your face after washing it off, so that you don't discolor your towels. Not really the products fault, as if it didn't have color it wouldn't be a tinted moisturizer. I'm guessing that for women already taking off make-up anyway, this is a non-issue but for guys it's something to consider.

Want Olay CC Cream - Total Effects Tone Correcting Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15, 1.7 Discount?



I never got lucky with uv moisturizer... cream or anything else, but this one change the way I thought about uv moisturizers. My skin looks younger and beautiful. I recomend this Olay for every person that not happy with your own uv, cream or base.

Save 18% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment