Avocado Butter Pure Raw 4 Oz

Avocado Butter Pure Raw 4 OzSo interesting!!!! At room temperature, this is a much softer butter than most of the other butters. I"ve learned that Avocado Butter is a very rich, moisturizing treatment for the hair and skin, and it has some natural sunscreen properties.i use it in soap and skin care formulations at 5 20%. Smaller amounts of Avocado Butter can be used in lotion bars. This butter can be a little heavy and greasy, but it is definitely worth it in small amounts. Avocado Butter is a good butter for belly balms, lip balms, eye makeup remover creams, hair conditioning creams, baby bottom balms and soap. I totally love it and I will buy it again!!!!!!!

Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!

A++++++++++++

My skin cannot tolerate nut oils, fragrances, essential oils, vitamin C creams, AHA creams, etc. This avocado butter is completely gentle, fragrance-free, and super hydrating for my dry, irritated skin. It is also great for moisturizing my dry lips. I put some in my purse to use as a lip balm. Nothing is more hydrating. I will definitely repurchase. P. S. it came in a nice jar.

Buy Avocado Butter Pure Raw 4 Oz Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment