Neutrogena Spectrum+ Sunblock Lotion

Neutrogena Spectrum+ Sunblock Spray SPF 100+, 5-OunceI love this sunblock! (Note: I have the lotion version, not the spray.) It's got a high SPF, protects against UVA/UVB rays, is fragrance-free and non-greasy. I use it about 15 minutes before swimming and have not had any problems with it. I have fair skin that is somewhat sensitive, and this product works well for me. It does not stick well to wet skin, though, so if you are sweaty or already wet you will need to towel dry or look for a different product.

This sunscreen has successfully kept my kids, my husband, and me from burning. I love that it's broad-spectrum and high-SPF.

I was having trouble getting it to spray effectively. My husband figured out the trick...it needs to be held upside down to really keep spraying well. (Shaking often seems to help too.) When I hold it upside down I get much less frustrated!

Buy Neutrogena Spectrum+ Sunblock Lotion Now

This sunblock was a little too greasy for me however it does do an average job of blocking the sun rays.

Read Best Reviews of Neutrogena Spectrum+ Sunblock Lotion Here

I did a lot of research before I bought this sunscreen. Make sure you buy a sunscreen that has full spectrum UVA and UVB protection. The only options are Neutrogena products with Helioplex or Loreal products with Meroxyl. I really like this sunscreen because it's a spray which makes it easier to apply and reapply. I bought SPF 100 because most of the people don't use the recommended amount of sunscreen to get the full protection, even I didn't get a god coating and get spf 60-70 I'll still be protected enough.

Hope that helps!

Want Neutrogena Spectrum+ Sunblock Lotion Discount?



Tested this out on a sunny day at Maracas Beach, Trinidad. Worked perfectly throughout the day. No burns, and virtually no tanning. Very light feel compared to sunblock lotions. Being waterproof is perfect for a day at the beach, though I still reapplied once after swimming.

I wish it came in a larger size as 5 ounces won't last for very long here in the Caribbean. Spraying a bit tricky as well you have to shake it constantly and hold it upside down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment