Banana Boat Summer Color Self-Tanning Lotion - Deep Dark: 6 OZ

Banana Boat Summer Color Self-Tanning Lotion - Deep Dark: 6 OZThis is the best sunless tanner!!!First, the price is awesome---I got it at walmart for $6.42.It is oderless!!!!Thank goodness!No more nasty tanner smell!I have very fair skin with pink undertones, and this tanner looks natural on me.I tried several other types, and they didn't get dark enough.I'm a ballroom dancer, and I need something dark for those skimpy Latin costumes.This one did the trick!It has a bronzer so you can see where you're putting it, and it goes on flawlessly.Before I put it on, I made sure my skin was clean (but not straight out of the shower--wait until your skin cools off so it doesn't come off with the rubbing), I put regular lotion on my feet, elbows, knees, and hairline of my face so the tanner stayed light in those areas.Then, I put the sunless tanner on my legs.Washed/scrubbed my hands.Put it on my back and stomach.Washed/scrubbed my hands.Face.Arms.Washed/scrubbed my hands.Then, I put a dot on the back of one of my hands and rubbed the backs of my hands and wrists together.Then, walk around naked for 15-30 minutes.I have a flawless tan!This is the best tanner I've ever used!!!



I bought this after mistaking it for another Banana Boat product I heard about on sunless.com. I decided to try it anyway since it was relatively cheap.

I showered and exfoliated and moisturixed, pre-tan, because no self-tanner works properly unless you "prep" your skin.

I applied a single coat of the stuff all over, including my face. Waited three hours and applied a second coat. I'm naturally olive-skinned, so ONCE more before I went to bed, I applied a third coat.

The next morning I woke up. I looked in the mirror and screamedI looked orange, but it turned out to just be the color guide for applying. After showering...it looks fantastic. I am not streaked or orange, but merely golden. It gives pretty good color.

If you're olive skinned I would recommend doing two coats the first night, and maybe a third coat the second night. Just keep applying every night till you reach your desired darkness, then apply 1-2 times a week to maintain.

Hope this helps!!

Buy Banana Boat Summer Color Self-Tanning Lotion - Deep Dark: 6 OZ Now

I tried this stuff because of the good reviews and frankly, I just want something I can apply every few days and that's that.

Well, I actually ordered this offfor 20% off, free shipping over $25 AND free gifts!

I was worried this wouldn't be as deep dark as promised, but alas it IS! I am still shocked I look tan. I am scared of wrinkles, so I don't go tanning and where sunscreen nearly every day (all year long), but this stuff is incredible!

I live in California, so I see real tans ALL THE TIME, and seriously: This stuff looks LEGIT!

I'll prob post some photos of my skin before and after soon :D

But anyways here is a short lists of Pros about this product:

*long lasting (can last 5 days easily)

*goes on DARK and looks REAL!

*Tinted so you can see where it is, but not so much you can't leave the house before washing it off

*Doesn't dry out my skin (other sunless tanners sometimes do this)

*Not blotchy, doesn't rub off easily

*Affordable!

Cons:

Causes my face to breakout. :( If they had a face version of this product it would be ***PERFECT!***

Anyways, I used to use Loreal Sublime Bronze, but that one isn't as dark and is a bit orange.

This is def. my favorite sunless tanning product~!!! :D I highly recommend this, and if you have any questions about it you can always comment on my review lol. :D

Read Best Reviews of Banana Boat Summer Color Self-Tanning Lotion - Deep Dark: 6 OZ Here

I have tried A LOT of sunless tanning items, and only Banana Boat's Deep Dark sunless tanning lotion did the trick. Oderless, streak-free, and most importantly, NOT ORANGE! I applied twice before bed, and once the next morning after a shower, and I got the perfect golden brown tan. Definitely the best self tanner out there!

Want Banana Boat Summer Color Self-Tanning Lotion - Deep Dark: 6 OZ Discount?

This is a really good cheap self tanner! You get great dark color instantly, your tan last a few days. I highly recommend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment