Bullfrog Quik Gel, 5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)

Bullfrog Quik Gel, 5-Ounce BottlesThis is not available at our local Walmart, but I was able to find it on Amazon.My husband and son work in construction and this is the only sunscreen they will use.It goes on quickly and easily and never has a greasy feel.They are both red-headed and can put this on in the morning before going to work and never have to reapply or worry about getting burnt.We have also used it when vacationing on the beach.It is worth every penny!(I would not recommend this for babies or small children as it has a very strong alcohol smell when applying it that can take your breath away, so if they can't take a deep breath and hold it as you apply the sunscreen to their face, it might be a problem.)

The main virtue of this sunscreen for me is that it's the only one of many that I've tried that does not collect dirt.I frequently go mountain biking and my lower legs would be covered in sticky dirt by the end of the ride with any other sunscreen so I value it for that reason.However, if you care about your complexion you should never apply this to your face or neck.For one thing, it smells pretty bad strong alcohol/chemical smell.It also tends to do unflattering things to your skin especially if you are older.And last but not least it contains alcohol and other irritants that are bad for your skin.So I love it for my lower legs but I always use a high quality cosmetics grade sunscreen for my face and neck.Of course, the best sun protection is always high SPF clothing, hats, gloves, bandanas, etc., since no sunscreen will protect you as well as UV blocking cloth.

Buy Bullfrog Quik Gel, 5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment