California Tan Cypher Bronzer Step 1 6.8 Oz

California Tan Cypher Bronzer Step 1 6.8 OzThis lotion has a great smell and I am already seeing better results than I did with the Metro 365 which I absolutely love!!!Purely amazing!!

I work in the tanning industry and I love this lotion. It helps build your tan up faster and better then alot of the lotions you can buy in the store. Very quick delivery too!

Buy California Tan Cypher Bronzer Step 1 6.8 Oz Now

has a great scent! Works on the first time you use it, can really see the tan starting. Will buy again!

Read Best Reviews of California Tan Cypher Bronzer Step 1 6.8 Oz Here

Great product line, but this product did not meet my expectations. The lotion was water downed and did not allow me to develop the tan as expected.

Want California Tan Cypher Bronzer Step 1 6.8 Oz Discount?

I love the smell of this lotion, and it really works to deepen your tan. To the person who says the write up makes it look like a self tanner and gave it one star, you are an idiot. You can't buy this lotion in stores for less than $85 so this is an awesome price! And the pump is a bit weird but it's great at the same time because it really works to get every last drop of lotion out of the bottle. I also own the face highlighter + bronzer and it's a fantastic product as well.

Save 60% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment