Cotz Spf 40 UVB/UVA Sunscreen for Sensitive Skin, 3.5 Ounce

Cotz Spf 40 UVB/UVA Sunscreen for Sensitive Skin, 3.5 OunceI am very pale and I always use a sunscreen on my face. There are a lot of poorly formulated sunscreens out there so I am very careful to read the ingredients before I purchase.Basically, a sunscreen should provide coverage of both the UVA (wavelengths that age and deeply damage the skin) and UVB ( cause tanning and more superficial damage) spectrum.Zinc oxide is one component that protects against both UVA and UVB rays.This contains 20% zinc oxide which is adequate for effective protection.

This is a vanishing formula, which typically means nanoparticles of zinc oxide.The formula is rich and would be better for those with normal to dry skin.It would be heavy and greasy for oily skin.It seems to play nicely with my makeup.Overall, I really like this, especially for use in winter.It may be too heavy for summer.



I use this everyday on my face under my makeup and have been doing so for about a year.I used a much more expensive sunscreen from a dermatologist but this is very affordable and has much more zinc in it and therefore keeps my MELASMA at a minimum.I love it!Goes on smooth, sinks into my skin, is not greasy but is very moisturizing.

Buy Cotz Spf 40 UVB/UVA Sunscreen for Sensitive Skin, 3.5 Ounce Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment