Murad Perfecting Day Cream SPF 30 - 1.7 oz.

Murad Perfecting Day Cream SPF 30 - 1.7 oz.This is one of the few products that does not make me break out. Does not go on too thick and moisture lasts all day.



All of Murad moisturizing creams are excellent, you use very little to cover you face and neck, the sun screen is a definite plus.

Love this product

Buy Murad Perfecting Day Cream SPF 30 - 1.7 oz. Now

Why, why, why can't anyone make a facial moisturizer with a sunscreen that doesn't sear your eyes !I expected more out of Murad.I'm not a long time user.I started using it when I found the Achieve Ageless line at a great price.(P.S., I didn't achieve agelessness).Achieve Ageless came with a sample size of the Perfecting Day Cream.

I have the oily T zone.It goes on rather greasy, but absorbs nicely.My having oily skin, it did show shine very soon, but nothing that a blotting cloth couldn't take care of.

Yes, it says do not use near eyes.But hey, I'm from the South, where summertime humidity reigns supreme.No matter what you put on your forehead, it will eventually make its way down into your eyes.When this stuff does, it burns.Moisturizing, yes, but the forehead and area under my eyes are what really need this product, and with the burning factor in this, you really can't use it on the most needy areas.Just too expensive and demanding too much caution to make it worth the price

Read Best Reviews of Murad Perfecting Day Cream SPF 30 - 1.7 oz. Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment