NEW Rimmel London BB Cream - Medium

NEW Rimmel London BB Cream - MediumFigured I would try a different BB cream yesterday so I went out and bought this stuff.I really like the colour when I apply it to my skin.This stuff is much less greasy and watery than some BB creams, BUT this does not FEEL like a BB cream.It feels like a regular foundation. It is thick and HEAVY. This is really for a full face of makeup.If you like really full coverage and some sun screen... then buy this stuff.Not really a big fan, though. I am wearing it right now and I can hardly take the weight and it rubbing off on my tissue when i blow my nose.This stuff is like pancake. i'm only in my twenties, I don't need to hide wrinkles, age spots, acne or aging. But hey, if you are looking for something like that, give this a try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment