Sunscreen Lotions

Sunscreen LotionsI have purchased this in the past and I am purchasing it again today for an upcoming trip to Tulum, Mexico. The protected marine parks will not let you in without an Eco Friendly Sunscreen. If you do not have your own you will have to purchase theirs. Unlike most sunscreens, Smartshield is approved for use in natural marine habitats. This eco-friendly sunscreen will not contaminate marine life and is bio-degradable. It really is a smart shield!

I'm an avid tennis player so I use your sunscreen A LOT. I can put it on and not have to worry about my racquet slipping out of my hands due to the greasy residue!It protects me all day and it doesn't have a strong scent.I'm allergic to most sunscreens but not yours!Great product!

Buy Sunscreen Lotions Now

Goes on smoothly without pilling on my face as I put on my makeup over it. My only complaint is that it is a little runny, which makes it easy to spread, but also easy to drip on things.

Read Best Reviews of Sunscreen Lotions Here

We live at the beach and go through a lot of sunscreen.This one is by far my favorite!It feels just like lotion and is non greasy.It keeps my kids safe all day while they have fun playing.And the fact that it's eco-friendly and will not contaminate marine life and is bio-degradable is great.We can swim without worrying what were doing to the local eco-system!

Want Sunscreen Lotions Discount?

Smartshield SPF 30 protects you forhours from mountain sunshine, and is resistant to easily washing off when wading while fishing for trout.Best of all, it will not harm your fly line coatings!I've tried the clear pump spray as well from Smartshield, and like itfor a quick re-application that does not have to be rubbed in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment