Peter Thomas Roth Ultra Lite Oil-Free Sunblock

Peter Thomas Roth Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Sunblock SPF 30, 4.2 OunceI have crazy sensitive skin, I looked literally EVERYWHERE for a high spf sun block I could put on my face that wouldn't make me break out this is the ONLY one out there that works for me. The price is absolutely worth it. It goes on clear, non-greasy, and it's just a total face saver. I've been a loyal PTR fan ever since, it's the only stuff I can use on my face. Worth ever penny!

This is a lovely lovely face sunscreen.I've put it on everyday since receiving it, and it is light and nourishing to my skin.I have a mild combination skin type, but this does not irritate or make my skin look more oily or dry.I even wear it as my base face moisturizer before putting on my make up, and my skin feels light, fresh, and most importantly PROTECTED!You also don't need to use too much because a little bit goes a long way.I highly recommend this and give it a big holler for being MADE IN THE USA!

Buy Peter Thomas Roth Ultra Lite Oil-Free Sunblock Now

Ok, so of course i was skeptical. but this product is awesome. I have oily, acne-prone skin, so finding sunscreens that don't make me look like an oil slick in 15 min after application, is quite difficult. This product has worked so well for me. after cleansing and applying serum or oil-free matte moisturizer, i wait five minutes then apply this sunscreen. NO OILINESS. I can apply my make up after about 5-8 minutes and I'm ready to go!! This stuff works!! It is pricey but when you have tried as many products as i have, it's worth it when you find one that works. Plus, think about how long this tube will last you..... you only use a teeny-tiney amount each time :)

Read Best Reviews of Peter Thomas Roth Ultra Lite Oil-Free Sunblock Here

Love the way this product feels on my skin.When I first started using this a couple years ago, I did experience some itching, but that has gone away.You get a lot of product for a reasonable price and it lasts at least six months (with everyday use).

Want Peter Thomas Roth Ultra Lite Oil-Free Sunblock Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment