SPF 30 Clear Zinc Sport Stick

SPF 30 Clear Zinc Sport StickI purchased this sunscreen stick because of its non-toxic ingredients (low EWG rating), with the intention of using it on my infant and toddler-and it works beautifully. It's just slightly hard to rub on, but not too bad-and best of all its clear so their faces don't end up looking like ghosts! It much easier to put on a squirming infant than the cream, which always runs the risk of getting in their eyes. Highly recommended! (it also has a pleasant odor to it).

My kids like to apply this stick because its easier then lotions. Healthier then other stick sunscreens along with the rest of the Babo line!I can toss it in my purse ad beach bag and know that I always have it with me...

Buy SPF 30 Clear Zinc Sport Stick Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment