SPF 32 Lip Balm - Natural Coconut (3 pack)

SPF 32 Lip Balm - Natural CoconutI was hesitant to get this product because of the other reviews, however, I was determined to find a product that had an excellent rating on the Environmental Working Groups list 'Skin Deep' database that I could also get either with my prime membership or at least w/o shipping charges. It scores a '1' which is very good and difficult to find as far as lip balms w SPF go.

The balm is lovely and feels creamy and has a very pleasant delicate coconut scent. I bought 3 and like all of them very much, I would recommend this product.

comes off thickly on your lips.

also gritty...not smooth.

had to throw them all away.

big waste, won't buy these again

Buy SPF 32 Lip Balm - Natural Coconut (3 pack) Now

The only reason i didn't give it a 5 is that you have to be careful there aren't any white unmelted particles on your lips before you head out the door...absolutely love it and love knowing i have something touching my lips that isn't toxic...will continue to buy the 3-pack.

Read Best Reviews of SPF 32 Lip Balm - Natural Coconut (3 pack) Here

I bought the Burnout Lip Balm SPF 32 because I'd read good things about it on a couple of forums I visit. I'd been looking for a lip balm with sunscreen that contained zinc oxide-only. Unfortunately each of the lip balms in the 3-pack I received is unpleasantly gritty with the feel of small granules in it, rather than smooth. I don't know if I was shipped old stock or if something happened to the lip balm before I received it. It's winter here, so temperature changes in transport are less likely. I'm looking for another brand of zinc oxide-only lip balm.

Want SPF 32 Lip Balm - Natural Coconut (3 pack) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment