Aloe Gator SPF 30+ Lotion with Carabiner (1.5-Ounce)

Aloe Gator SPF 30+ Lotion with CarabinerHow do you know if sunscreen really works? I don't know except I like the convenience of linking it onto the outside of my back pack. Don'thave to hunt thru a plethora of stuff IN the backpack so it is a great convenience and I must assume it has soom sun screen potential.



After getting terrible sunburns at a May afternoon baseball game, I wanted something my son could keep on his keychain-he's fairer than I am and tends to burn easier. This was inexpensive, and it's worked fairly effectively to carry on trips, but it's slightly too big to carry around with him. I wish someone would produce something that was compact enough to carry in a pocket--an emergency stash of sunblock on a chain-especially if it was refillable!

Buy Aloe Gator SPF 30+ Lotion with Carabiner (1.5-Ounce) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment