Moisturizing Face Screen, SPF 30, Light Tint

Moisturizing Face Screen, SPF 30, Light TintI have used Creme de Soleil for quite a while and I love it so I decided to try the Creme de Jour on my kids(it is less expensive and my kids do not need a screen with anti-aging ingredients!). My teenage daughter is breaking out and all of the other screens that we tried cloged her pores. I talked to the people at Marie Veronique Organics and they explained that the waxes in most screens clog pores. I think that they are right...this is the first screen that she is willing to use. It is not greasy and she likes how the tinted makes her skin look. I put the non tinted on my younger kids because it is the only screen that I can find that is made without harmful chemicals or nanoparticles.

I have always been on the lookout for a really good sunscreen. I've never stuck to one brand until I found this one. I tried it out after I saw how high it was ranked in the EWG's website for safest and most effective sunscreen.After using this product religously, my agespots/freckles disappeared and I get compliments on how fresh and youthful my skin looks. For me this serves as an effective and safe sunscreen as well as a foundation that evens out my skintone without looking heavy and cakey. It's a little pricey but I only use 3 bottles a year which adds up to $120 a year.That's cheaper than laser resurfacing and less painful!!!

Their customer service is just as amazing. The first time I tried the product, I noticed that the tinted sunscreen was a bit too pink for my skin tone. I called the company and together we came up with a solution. They sent me a sample size of a lighter color and I use that to mix with the one I already have. It turned out to be the perfect shade for my skin. Now, whenever I order the product through Amazon, the company just automatically sends me the sample size in that order. How amazing are they!!! I am definitely a customer for life!

christina wu

Buy Moisturizing Face Screen, SPF 30, Light Tint Now

Name it, I have probably tried it, looking for the perfect blend of protection and moisture.I love this product! Gentle formula blends like a dream, not toxic, and the light tint is perfect for outdoor protection without adding make-up.

Read Best Reviews of Moisturizing Face Screen, SPF 30, Light Tint Here



I had ordered the tinted version of her sunscreen and I was leery at first when I received the product because it was a grayish liquid and I am an asian with yellowish undertones. I thought it would make me look like a ghost, but after applying it I was surprised that it disappeared into the skin and looked natural. It has not caused any breakout and I feel it even moisturizes it.

I like it a lot..especially it is basically all natural and ishighly rated by EWR .Creme de Soleil Tinted, SPF 30+

Want Moisturizing Face Screen, SPF 30, Light Tint Discount?



Its really hard to use...

1.Very drying (ironic it says moisturizing), u have to put on an oil based moisturizer before you try to put this on. I've also try the anti aging oil sample that was included, and its even worse, even more drying on your skin.

2.Hard to smooth out..it dries out pretty quickly so you have to try to smooth it out pretty quickly otherwise it leaves streaks n clumps.

3. It says light tint...but its looks more like a medium tint.

4. It rubs off too easily even though I'm not sweating...so reapplication is really needed.

It smell nice and it feels sort of cooling on the skin...but its so damn hard to use,esp in the summer this thing would be so ineffective.because it rubs off too easily...

Disappointing since i read all this glowing reviews.

My search for the effective n easy to use mineral sunscreen continues...

0 comments:

Post a Comment