Coppertone Kids Continuous Spray, SPF 50, Twinpack, 6-Ounce Bottles

Coppertone Kids Continuous Spray, SPF 50, Twinpack, 6-Ounce BottlesI am a mother to five very active children ages 12 and under.We have used this Continuous Spray sunscreen of coppertones since it was introduced to the market!!!This is an EXCELLENT product to use.I don't know why people are saying that they are getting sunburned.We have a pool that the kids are in all day and we also spend alot of time at beaches.We have never gotten a sunburn that wasn't warranted with our lack of reapplying. When we are at home using the pool I don't even spray the kids legs or feet.At the beach or waterpark I do spray the legs and feet because lets face it, the sand is brutally hot and they are not always in the water like they are at home in the pool.

As with all "waterproof" sunscreens, you need to reapply quite often.Its not like "waterproof" means you have impenetrable skin.It comes off when you are in the water after a while or especially when you are using toys in a pool, or are on rides at a waterpark.Whatever your skin touches you are rubbing off the lotion. Its not going to rub right off, but in time it does wear off.So just reapply.Your skin must be dry, this is true of all sunscreens.

I have one child that is a very fair skinned toehead and he never burns when we use this on him.As for the face, I spray the sunscreen on my hands rub it in and then rub my hands all over their face and ears.You do get overspray when spraying the lotion on but its not much.

As for the staining of the spray, all sunscreens, even the lotions, stain.This is why I apply the sunscreen to their bodies only when they have their bathing suits on.And sometimes I have them pull the pants down (boys) just a bit to spray the tan line areas so I don't waste the spray on the clothing.You wouldn't apply lotion and have it touch the edges of your clothing either.Once the sunscreen is on and dried (spray), or rubbed in (lotion), I never get staining.

This is an EXCELLENT CHOICE of spray sunscreen and I highly recommend it for the days on the beaches when you have no way of washing lotion off your hands after applying!!!I have been using it for years and LOVE IT!!!



This stuff stained our bathing suits, towels, t-shirts, etc., a strange yellow color, and it doesn't come out in the wash either. I had to throw out a number of items that were ruined. On top of that, after showering and scrubbing my skin still felt "gummy", it seems to take several showers to get it off. AWFUL!

Buy Coppertone Kids Continuous Spray, SPF 50, Twinpack, 6-Ounce Bottles Now

My family and I only use Coppertone Kids and I use it successfully every single day of the year. The very first thing I do when I get up in the morning is shower and put sunscreen on every single day. I have NEVER been burned. My husband who has the palest Dutch skin uses Coppertone Kids before running and riding his bike and he has yet to get any sun either. The users who had issues were applying it incorrectly. This cannot be applied in a windy place because it will "float" and it does need to be applied directly to the face either by spraying it on the hands first and then rubbing it in or by spraying around closed eyes. Our 3 year old nephew will stand still for a quick spray down and he knows the drill of putting his head up and down and then getting his ears and face last. Reapplication is the key, but a bottle should last quite a long time. I apply sunscreen every day and one bottle will last me at least four weeks. Please put sunscreen on your kids and yourself every day!

Read Best Reviews of Coppertone Kids Continuous Spray, SPF 50, Twinpack, 6-Ounce Bottles Here



While I love the convenience of this aerosol can...it burned my children's faces!I thought they were exagerating when they said it burned, but when I put it on my face it burned me also!My husband said it didn't bother him one bit tho.We also tried the Coppertone Sport SPF 30 Continuous spray and it burned us also.Neither of us have really sensitive skin either.Maybe it was just us??...but I have never had this problem with sunblock before.

As for the products actual effectiveness...yes it works!I never put sunblock on my arms but forgot to wash my hands after putting it on my children and had tanned arms with whiter hands...so it does work!But since it burns our faces so bad, we are going to stick with Water Babies (which is still a Coppertone brand, so I don't know why this one burns and theirs doesn't??).

A problem with the aerosol continuous spray...it does run out fast.After applying to a family of 4 twice the can is pretty much empty.This isn't a problem with this particular brand, just a problem with all aerosol continuous spray sunblocks.It's convenient, but traditional lotion sunblock will be cheaper over time.

Want Coppertone Kids Continuous Spray, SPF 50, Twinpack, 6-Ounce Bottles Discount?

We used this product on myself and my son last weekend and applied it frequently.I guess it's ok that it gets one star because we didn't burn.BUT, this product stained everything it touched a deep yellow color and ruined every fabric that those fabrics came in contact with.We lost probably $150 or MORE in clothing from the one time use of this product.NEVER AGAIN!

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment