Nioxin System 4 Scalp Treatment, 200 Ml

Nioxin System 4 Scalp Treatment, 200 MlThis foam completely dries out my hair no matter how little or much I use.I find sticking to just the shampoo and conditioner works perfectly fine and does a fantastic job.This foam does the exact opposite of what a scalp treatment should do. It makes my head itch, hair ruff feeling (like horse hair ).Very similar to hair spray after you try and brush through it.I like my hair soft and silky and that you will get after you shampoo and conditioner alone with Nioxin products.Good luck!

I use the entire Nioxin system: Cleanser, scalp therapy, scalp treatment and follicle booster.Next to actually having thick hair, this is the next best thing.

Buy Nioxin System 4 Scalp Treatment, 200 Ml Now

I have been using Nioxin products since 2003.I began with System 1 and graduated to System 4 after several years of use.It may not promote hair growth but it certainly gives an illusion of thick hair.I won't be without it!

Read Best Reviews of Nioxin System 4 Scalp Treatment, 200 Ml Here

I bought this along with the scalp cleanser and conditioner and I use this with the two and it works wonders. My hair looks so thick and full and its amazing. I feel my hair is a lot more healthier after using these products.

Want Nioxin System 4 Scalp Treatment, 200 Ml Discount?

I have used this product in the past and needed to have it again. I have been under a great deal of stress, and my hair was falling out at an alarming rate. I also had two small bald patches. My hair has slowed down on the falling out part. The hair is growing back in the bald spots. You do have to use it religiously though, and it is not an overnight fix.

Save 71% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment