Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Lotion

Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 LotionGreat moisturizer. Have been using it for years. Light yet good coverage and has SPF 30-recommend it for all skin types

I have been using this product for years.For anyone who needs a great moisturizer with sun screen this is for you.What I really like about it is the sunscreen doesn't dry out your skin and it hypoallergenic so no itchy feel.I highly recommend this product for all ages.

Buy Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Lotion Now

Pros

-Hydrates my skin

-SPF does not leave a white cast on my brown skin

-Vitamin enriched

-The pump container ensures that I never have to dip my fingers into it. This container helps the antioxidants remain stable.

Con

-Pricey

-Wish there was more product for the buck

-Is a bit sticky

-By the end of the day my face is a oily, mirror like mess (not oil free).

Read Best Reviews of Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Lotion Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment