Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 30 Sunscreens

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock, SPF 30, 3 Fluid OunceMy daughter and I have searched for a sunscreen that both of us would like, and never found one that was completely satisfactory. She has oily skin prone to breakouts, and mine is combination. Every one we tried always left a greasy feel and look to the face, even the ones that were supposed to be oil-free.

Finally, I came across a review of this product on Paula Begoun's website (www.cosmeticscop.com). The review sounded good, so I went out and bought some right away. My daughter and I both LOVE this product! It's the only sunscreen we have ever used that doesn't leave a greasy feel or look to the skin. It dries to a matte finish, and works very, very well under foundation, too. Without foundation, there is no need to use powder to kill the shine. And it feels so light on the skin, you barely know it's there!

If you have oily or combination skin and have never found a sunscreen that doesn't look and feel greasy, try this one! It's the best!



I am a biochemist by education and was a teaching in physiology in a university.As such, I am very knowledgeable about chemistry and the human body in general.I really like Neutragena products and this product is certainly very high quality.For most people, I think it offers great protection, but not the best protection for people who need to be very conscious of sun exposure and the possibility of skin cancer.

According to my dermatologist, recent studies have shown that SPF 15-30 wipes off after a few hours and doesn't offer adequate protection after that time.This is partly due to most people not using enough.In other words, they underestimate how much they need to apply to get that level of protection.

For this reason, Neutrogena SPF 45 or 55 is better.Also, the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer products have been updated to include a technology called Helioplex.Most dermatologists that I know feel that this makes a difference in effectiveness and for some people this is going to be very important.

I have used both this product and the higher SPF Helioplex formulations.In practice, I have found BOTH adequate for my needs.What I particularly like is that you don't even know you have the product on.It has virtually no scent and it really is so sheer you can't even notice it.Both of these products stay on a long time and are good for all day use, but my understanding is that the Helioplex formulation is even better.Further, it feels exactly the same on the skin.The only drawback is it's a bit more expensive.

This is also a good product because it protects against both UVA and UVB rays.Both are implicated in skin cancer and it's important to protect yourself against both.If you are looking for an everyday sunscreen this might be the one.However, if you want the very best protection try the Neutrogena Helioplex SPF 55.This will give you the most peace of mind.

Buy Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 30 Sunscreens Now



Recently diagnosed with melasma, I was told that I must wear SPF 30 every day, regardless of my level of outdoor activity. I struggled to find a product that I could wear under foundation. Even the high-end department store cosmetic retailers couldn't provide a product that didn't leave that traditional greasy feel. This product is fabulous -moisturizing but not greasy. With or without make-up, it leaves your skin looking and feeling great. And it hasn't irritated, inflamed, or otherwise bothered my very sensitive skin.

Read Best Reviews of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 30 Sunscreens Here

I have tried many "non-oily" sunscreens to use on my face, but I am always left with that heavy feeling on my skin and that sunscreen smell.I recently bought this one at my grocery store to use on vacation to Arizona & California. I was pleasantly surprised by this productit doesn't feel oily or heavy when applied and once dry feels as though I am not wearing sunscreen on my face. I spent two weeks out west with plenty of sun time and never burned. I would highly recommend this sunscreen to anyone who hates that sunscreen feeling on their face, but doesn't want premature aging or skin cancer!

Excellent product!

Want Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 30 Sunscreens Discount?



I cannot say how well this product really compares to other sunscreens in terms of sun protection. But it does have the right ingredients that most top-rated sunscreens/sunblocks use, so it should be at least on par with them.

Where this product really shines (or DOESN'T shine) is for people with combination/oily skin. I have tried MANY sunscreens, and it's so hard to find a sunscreen WITHOUT moisturizers (if you have oily skin, that's already your natural moisturizers).

I have even tried other NEUTROGENA sunscreens that are supposed to be OIL FREE and all that. The result on my face? After applying it, I always SHINE (which is NOT what I want).

This magnificent product, however, actually gives my face a nice MATTE finish... and matte FEEL, too! It's a pretty thick cream when you first apply it (as opposed to other suncreens or other products that feel more like LOTION), but is almost immediately absorbed by the skin. In 30 seconds, there is no more greasy/creamy feeling, and in one minute, if you feel your skin, there's a nice matte feel.

HOWEVER, and this is not the fault of the product, after about 3 hours (at least for me), then I feel like the matte effect has worn off, and my oily skin is again showing its oily nature.

Still, as far as suncreens go, this is the best I have tried for my skin, and I highly recommend it for people with combination/oily skin.

BTW, this review is for the actual product I got, which is SPF 30. As of the time I am writing this review, here in amazon they also offer an SPF 45 version, and cheaper, too! I don't know the difference, but I always go for the LOWER one (in this case, SPF 30), because I theorize -rightly or wrongly, I don't know -that the lesser the SPF, the lesser the strength of the ingredients, so maybe it's better for sensitive skin (?).

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment