Topix Oil Free Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 30

Topix Oil Free Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 30I love to wear my Dinair airbrush makeup, but hate that the only suscreen offered for any of the airbrush systems specifically, is a 1-2 ounce tube for (literally) $35!!!!!!The $35 oil free, waterbased sunscreen, is sold by Dinair. I have no clue if this Derma Topix sunscreen is waterbased. I have checked all of the other big airbrush companies I could think of with no luck (for any suggested or for sale with 30 spf or higher sunscreen). This stuff works great for me under both airbrush and reguar makeup. Never makes me break out, either!!!!

I really like this as it doesn't make me break out.Highly recommend for sensitive and acne prone skin.

Buy Topix Oil Free Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 30 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment