Alba Very Emollient Sunscreen SPF 30, Fragrance Free, 4-Ounce Tube

Alba Very Emollient Sunscreen SPF 30, Fragrance Free, 4-Ounce TubeI just got one of the worst sunburns of my life after having spent about 3 hours working in the sun and having applied this stuff twice. It's as if I never even used sunscreen at all and I slathered this junk on pretty heavy both times.

They have some nerve calling this junk "sunblock."

I bought this for my 2-month trip to the Philippines.While at the beach, I had this plus a generic spray-on suncreen from Target at SPF 50.

I'm filipino and I tan very easily.I had gotten sunburned for the first time in my life while visiting the Philippines 18 years ago so I wanted to make sure I wouldn't have a repeat of the agony I placed myself in by going to the the beach with no sunscreen.

I purchased the Alba sunscreen because I already use Alba lotions and absolutely love them!I wanted to see how their sunscreen would turn out.I pushed out a small amount of this sunscreen and massaged it into my arm and was surprised to see how thick it was.Eww.I wanted something a lot lighter feeling on my skin while at the beach but I was still willing to give this a try.So, I went ahead and put it just on my arms and used the spray-on sunscreen for the rest of my body (not my face).

The Alba sunscreen was alright most of the afternoon.It held up in the water but I just couldn't get over that thick sticky feeling it left.

For the rest of my trip, I stuck to my generic spray-on sunscreen because it was much more lighter and easier to use in application.Plus, it cost way cheaper than this tube from Alba.

Buy Alba Very Emollient Sunscreen SPF 30, Fragrance Free, 4-Ounce Tube Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment