St Tropez Everyday Perfect Legs 150ml

St Tropez Everyday Perfect Legs 150mlI purchased St. Tropez Everyday Perfect Legs after reading about it in a fashion magazine.This is my first (and last) purchase of a St. Tropez product.The magazine blurb claimed that St. Tropez had developed an ingredient that eliminated the awful self-tanner-smell present in self-tanning products.Anything that eliminates the awful smell was incentive enough for me to try the product.I held off trying the product during the day since I wanted to be sure that there was, in fact, no self-tanner smell.Unfortunately, after a couple of hours, the product gave off an awful self-tanner smell.Glad I used this at night.The product is more difficult to apply than other self-tanners and requires two steps.The bottle has both a white top and a black top.The user is directed to dispense from the white top first.This is a white cream that is quickly absorbed.The disadvantage of a quickly absorbing, colorless product is you can't determine where you have applied the cream in order to avoid streaking, etc.Next, the user is directed to dispense from the black top.This is a brown cream and the purpose of this cream is not clear.It may just be an ordinary bronzer to give your legs some color before the actual self-tanner starts working.In any event, the brown cream was an odd color for my skin tone.I was also concerned that it would rub off on clothes so I put on a pair of old sweat pants.The touted ingredient to eliminate the self-tanner smell is not effective.A couple of hours after applying the self-tanner, that awful smell was emanating from my legs.The tan was decent no better or worse than any other self-tanner that I've used.All in all, I wouldn't purchase again.

I purchased this item from a local Doctor/MedSpa. I think the smell is clean and fresh. I absolutely love the instant color it gives me and the fact that it hides some of the "flaws" on my legs. As far as the other review about trouble seeing the white cream when applying, I find the easiest way to apply is to pump equal amounts of EACH into the palm of my hand at one time, mix them up a bit, then apply. One application, no mistakes! Also, as with any instant tanning product, wear gloves when applying so your hands don't end up stained!

Buy St Tropez Everyday Perfect Legs 150ml Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment