Hawaiian Tropic Lotion Sunscreen, Sheer Touch, 50 UVB/SPF with UVA, 8 oz.

Hawaiian Tropic Lotion Sunscreen, Sheer Touch, 50 UVB/SPF with UVA, 8 oz.I was a neutrogena type of girl who tried the spray on (gag and watch the floors because you will slip and bust your ass) and their lotion which went on almost dry and left white residue and dulled my skin!Well I went out and bought Hawaiian tropics for the first time and wow!Amazing smell first off I love it!The sun screen goes on smooth and doesn't dull my skin or feel sticky icky or waxy!I am loving it so far compared to my neutrogena!

I used to hate wearing sunblock because everything I've tried was really oily and greasy. Love Hawaiian Tropic. Their sunscreen is light and non-greasy with a light coconut papaya scent.

Buy Hawaiian Tropic Lotion Sunscreen, Sheer Touch, 50 UVB/SPF with UVA, 8 oz. Now

better than any other i have used so far.. =) . i do recommend it !!

sheer touch really worked,

Read Best Reviews of Hawaiian Tropic Lotion Sunscreen, Sheer Touch, 50 UVB/SPF with UVA, 8 oz. Here



We're a fair-skinned family.Generally, SPF 50 is a go-to for us when we are outside playing or going to the pool (we usually use Coppertone Water Babies with great results).

I purchased this because the smell is wonderful!Goes on easily, too.However, that is where the praise ends.

I am typing this after having to coat myself with aloe-vera gel after a trip to the pool today.Mind you, I didn't get into the water.I was on a lounge chair the whole time, or near the pool.It was hot out, and sweaty.With my typical Coppertone Water Babies this would not have been a problem at all.This stuff apparently ran right off of me.The wal mart brand SPF 50 that I put on my face stayed in place despite the sweating.

Too bad, since this was a great scent.I won't be using this again unless it is for a 20 minute walk around the block.

Want Hawaiian Tropic Lotion Sunscreen, Sheer Touch, 50 UVB/SPF with UVA, 8 oz. Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment