Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock with Helioplex, SPF 70, 3 Ounce

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock with Helioplex, SPF 70, 3 OunceWe were looking for the highest spf rating and at 70, this was what I found.For my husband, this rubs in quickly and easily and feels soft and smooth.It stays on even in hot, sweaty conditions which is of course, what you want sun block to do.

It doesn't have much scent, which is a big plus in my opinion.



What more could you ask for? Blocks out UVA (&UVB) rays for up to 5 hours. No more worrying about skin damage from the sun I suggest you wear this all year round. Goes on clear too.I think this is the Best product in the world.

Buy Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock with Helioplex, SPF 70, 3 Ounce Now

As sunblock goes, this was effective--I didn't get a sunburn.But it dries white even if you rub it in really well!I also didn't think it was as non-greasy as advertised.I threw the tube out at the end of our vacation.

Read Best Reviews of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock with Helioplex, SPF 70, 3 Ounce Here

This is the only sunblock I have come across that I can apply to the skin directly beneath and beside my eyes which doesn't end up giving me red, burning eyes. That sets this items apart from others, in my book!

Want Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock with Helioplex, SPF 70, 3 Ounce Discount?

This is very light on the skin (I can't stand anything greasy or that I can feel on my skin) and really works.

Save 3% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment