Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treatment For Men - 75ml/2.5oz

Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treatment For Men - 75ml/2.5ozMy husband loves this product, but it's a bit pricey, so when I saw the review saying that the product was the same as a Loreal product, I ordered the Loreal. Definitely NOT the same product. Don't be fooled. One reason my husband loves the Keihl's is because it doesn't have a heavy scent. The Loreal product is so heavily perfumed that I can't even be in the same room when my husband is wearing it. It's like a overscented candle. Does it work the same? Maybe, but were going back to Kiehls.

I ordered Kiehl's Facial Fuel after it was featured in GQ (11/08 issue, Jimmy Kimmel on the cover).It's a great product and my skin always feels fresh for hours after applying it.

After writing the above review, I realized that I bought the 4.2 oz version through Apothia for a considerably lower price (29.50).Unfortunately, it is no longer available.BatheandBeauty needs to adjust their price.

Buy Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treatment For Men - 75ml/2.5oz Now

This stuff is amazing, it really leaves your face clean and it smells good too. You only need to use about the size of a nickel at a time.

Read Best Reviews of Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treatment For Men - 75ml/2.5oz Here

Non-greasy quality product. Good sized bottle, worth the money. Helps after shaving and in the winter with harsh cold temps.

Want Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treatment For Men - 75ml/2.5oz Discount?



I will just say this product works!I have not tried the other item that some indicate is the same and it might be.For me, when you have dry and difficult skin problems and you find something that really works, just buy it!

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment