Volumax Freeze Spray

Volumax Freezing SprayThis hairspray use to be the best.They now have a "new and improved version" that is just awful.The spray nozzle is huge and sprays a force field of air filled with sticky wet spray that clings to the top of your hair and holds like a helmet. It is horrible.I don't know why they changed it. It use to be my favorite and now I will never buy it again. Lol, they even increased the price for this stuff!Just don't buy.

Have been using this spray for years.I usually purchase at a beauty supply house as the regular drug stores do not carry this brand.Was happy to be able to get it online.

This spray is for those who want a very firm hold.It also gives volume (my hair is shoulder length).It does not leave any kind of flaky film that some of the cheaper brands do.Nothing negative to say about Volumax Freezing Spray and just hope it does not one day disappear from the market as it's all I will use on my hair for at least the last 8 or 9 years.

Buy Volumax Freeze Spray Now



When I want a freezing spray, this is what I use. It is just what it says, freezing spray. It works!

Read Best Reviews of Volumax Freeze Spray Here



I discourage anyone ordering product from Cosmetic Solutions. I got a can of defective hair spray. Cosmetic Solutions would not respond to me or refund money. Luckily Amazon guarenteed my order and reimbursed me, but Cosmetic Solutions is a hoaz and rip off.

Want Volumax Freeze Spray Discount?

I have been using this hairspray on my hair for years.It is not too sticky, doesn't have a bad smell that lingers like some hairsprays and holds my fine hair through humidity and wind without falling flat. It actually makes my hair feel thicker. It also doesn't build-up on the hair, which is great. I have tried others, but always come back to this one.I will use it always!!!!

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment