LUCA LIPS SPF 30 Sunscreen, Critical Wavelength 373 nanometers. The Ultimate in Broad Spectrum UVA/

LUCA LIPS SPF 30 Sunscreen, Critical Wavelength 373 nanometers. The Ultimate in Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB ProtectionI researched LUCA products when I was undergoing radiation and chemo therapy. As a dedicated triathlete I continued running 2+ miles per day through my therapies, however it was extremely important to protect my face from the sun. My usual sunscreens were leaving my face red and lips very chapped. I began using LUCA lips and sunscreenand it completely shielded my face and restored and protected my lips. I never lefthome without it, and now that I am healthy it is always in my pocket or training bag. I highly recommend these products. Thanks LUCA!

Chas C.

Santa Fe NM

This is a very good lip balm! I like that it is lightweight, softens lips, isn't colored or shiny (i'm a guy), has strong spf protection, and isn't overly greasy or too dry (the consistency is just right!). The very subtle lemon/orange taste is awesome, too! Luca products are non-comedogenic, aren't tested on animals, and are made in the USA, so I love supporting their business. Although I have not used any of their line other than the lip product, I'm confident their other products are just as impressive. I'm looking forward to trying their sunscreens.

My background: I started getting melanomas 2 years ago. Needless to say, proper skin care has become a priority for me. I discovered the Luca brand while living in Charleston, SC.

Buy LUCA LIPS SPF 30 Sunscreen, Critical Wavelength 373 nanometers. The Ultimate in Broad Spectrum UVA/ Now



I love the Luca Sunscreen for my face, but this is about the seemed about the same as Chapstick, couldn't tell much difference.

Read Best Reviews of LUCA LIPS SPF 30 Sunscreen, Critical Wavelength 373 nanometers. The Ultimate in Broad Spectrum UVA/ Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment