Lipstick Pomegranate

Lipstick PomegranateIt's my favorite lipstick.I've gone through at least 5 tubes in the past 4-5 years and I live in fear that someday I won't be able to find it, or the company will stop making it.I've actually had people stop me on the street to ask me about it and compliment me on it.Unfortunately I do not like any of the other colors in this line they are weak, unattractive colors.But Pomegranate is the perfect color for me.The lipstick itself goes on well, and lasts and lasts.It's a great texture not too dry, not too greasy.

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS LIPSTICK FOR OVER 8 YEARS. IT IS VERY LONG LASTING, GREAT FOR PARTIES. IT IS THE PERFECT COLOR. IT GOES ON SMOOTH SO IT ACTS AS A LIP BALM ALSO. IF YOU LIKE REDS THIS COLOR IS PERFECT!! AND ITS FREE OF TOXINS.

Buy Lipstick Pomegranate Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment