Loreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Radiance Perfector Sheer Tint Moisturizer, Light - 1.7 Oz

Loreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Radiance Perfector Sheer Tint Moisturizer, Light - 1.7 OzA truly new product, like nothing else I have seen. I think some Amazon reviewers had different expectations for this product than I did.L'Oreal describes it as a "Radiance Perfector, Sheer Tint Moisturizer," and that is exactly what it is.Think of it as a radiance enhancer, moisturizer and sunscreen in one. I put this on, and I just look healthier--a bit tanner, softly glowing, not "made up." The benefits are immediate.

The SPF12 sunscreen makes it great for day use. I use it instead of make-up for a light natural look. Just add blush and eye make-up, and I'm done--so easy!

Note: younger women who already have youthful glowing skin will not need (nor likely benefit from) this product.As L'Oreal says, it is "for mature dull skin."Ladies "of a certain age" will understand.I am so glad this product is on the market!



I'm in my sixties, pretty fit for my age I'm slim and work out regularly. But, I haven't been happy with lots of make-up products because they seem to give the skin a dry, dull look rather than a radiance. As soon as I used this product my skin felt hydrated and really radiant. I'm very fair skinned and it does not look orange on me. I use this and then dab a very tiny bit of foundation over it. I live in S. Calif. & very much exposed to sun just by walking out my door. My skin feels hydrated all day. Just applying the product gives me a cooling, refreshing feeling.

Buy Loreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Radiance Perfector Sheer Tint Moisturizer, Light - 1.7 Oz Now

It is a wonderful product for wrinkles and covering light blemishes .Hydrates my facial skin .

Read Best Reviews of Loreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Radiance Perfector Sheer Tint Moisturizer, Light - 1.7 Oz Here



Yes it looks orange a little when you first put it on. After it dries though it seems to go away. I do really like this product , it hasn't made me break out like most creams and my skin does seem healthier.

Want Loreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Radiance Perfector Sheer Tint Moisturizer, Light - 1.7 Oz Discount?



I was excited about getting to try this free because it normally runs about 20.00.I got the one that said 'fair' I normally wear the lightest ivory or one of the lightest couple of shades in any makeup or powder.

The bottle is nice I love the pump and the look of the applicator.It came out looking like a very fair pale lotion.That was where my delight ended as soon as I started rubbing it on my face, it started looking ORANGE.I've always read that cheaper makeups can look orangey when they mix with natural oils on your face.My skin is great, not oily, and I've never had makeup of any kind do that, but this, after rubbing it in, looks too dark and definitely orange tinted.I looked dirty.

The TINT is so dark that I cannot wear it under any makeupwhich is what I bought it for I have some heavy mineral powder and it does not start to neutralize the funny shade.I had to wash my face and start over. Therefore, I can only wear it before a bath or at bedtime when my husband is asleep I have not been able to tell any difference in 3 weeks using this.

I have not had any breakouts or problems otherwise, and after being on for a few minutes, it feels nice.The shade though, it really ruins it for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment