Rsun OC Tanzanite Instant Dark Hot Action W/Bronzers 9 oz

Rsun OC Tanzanite Instant Dark Hot Action W/Bronzers 9 ozThis is a great "hot action" lotion! There really isn't an actual tingle effect, it just skips over to the red, hot skin. Never felt a tingle at all. I haven't been tanning in years. And recently my son started school, so I was able to start tanning again. The first 4 or 5 times, I didn't use any lotion. And this lotion is the first lotion that I started using. And HOLY COW!!! It was HOT the first several times that I used it, but it was SOOOO worth it! Because it increased my tan by several shades in each single session in a regular 20 minute bed. The bronzers do not stain/or streak in any way. My tan continues to darken for the next few hours after each session.However, I have used 'only' this lotion for two months and I feel like I'm at a stand still with my tan... All though I get non stop compliments on how dark that I am. And I no longer get the hot feeling from it anymore, so it just feels like any normal lotion. Ultimately though, I LOVE this lotion and I will be buying it again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment