Banana Boat Quik Dri Sport Body & Scalp Spray Sunscreen SPF 30: 6 OZ

Banana Boat Quik Dri Sport Body & Scalp Spray Sunscreen SPF 30: 6 OZBeing a hairy guy, it's a lot of effort to spread a cream over my legs and arms (and it's futile to attempt my chest). However, this spray comes out as a fine mist that gets past my hairs to the skin. So, a spray and quick rub is all it takes. I still use a cream on my face because the alcohol base can sting (particularly after shaving).

Effectiveness: I'm a pale white northerner living in Miami. This stuff works.

Value: I find that a bottle last much longer than the aerosol sprays.

On-Skin Feeling: significantly less sticky/greasy than creams

Downside: when the bottle starts to get empty, it has to be upright to spray (which makes doing your own legs more challenging).

Living in Miami I have to sunblock year round and have tried lots of different sunscreen products. This has been my fave for the last four years.

It's a good solution for preventing sunburn on the scalp without wearing a hat.I use a lot of sunscreen and this isn't the best one I've ever used, but it's somewhat effective and doesn't leave my hair super greasy like regular sunscreen.

Buy Banana Boat Quik Dri Sport Body & Scalp Spray Sunscreen SPF 30: 6 OZ Now



I play golf all summer, but I don't like wearing a hat. This stops the sunburn of my scalp, the top of my ears, and my face.

Read Best Reviews of Banana Boat Quik Dri Sport Body & Scalp Spray Sunscreen SPF 30: 6 OZ Here

I bought this for my scalp-if you have no hair it would work great but I have hair and it was a sticky greasy mess. Yuck!!

Want Banana Boat Quik Dri Sport Body & Scalp Spray Sunscreen SPF 30: 6 OZ Discount?



I love this product.I don't use it on the face, because it does not seem strong enough for my nose (very fair skinned).But for the rest of the body, it applies very quickly and works very well, especially if you have hairy arms, chest, etc.Seems to last much, much longer than the aerosol cans.Unfortunately, it's getting harder and harder to find in the stores.I'm glad Amazon still has it.Get it while you can.

Save 5% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment