Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Dry Oil Continuous Clear Spray SPF 25 Sunscreen, 6 oz

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Dry Oil Continuous Clear Spray SPF 25 Sunscreen, 6 ozNormally I find that tanning products leave me burnt. However, I find this product helps me greatly in that I haven't gotten burnt yet and I still manage to get some tan as opposed to none when I use sunblock. I also like the way I look shiny in the sun with. Kinda looks like someone rubbed muscle oil all over you. Nonetheless I would purchase it again. I do also find it is hard to find which is why I resorted to amazon.com

I didn't get too tan with this product probably because the SPF is too high for tanning.However the product comes out and empties rather quickly so make sure that none gets wasted.This is a kind in which you can rub it in

Buy Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Dry Oil Continuous Clear Spray SPF 25 Sunscreen, 6 oz Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment