Almay Nearly Naked Makeup with SPF 15, Sand 260, 1-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

Almay Nearly Naked Makeup with SPF 15, Sand 260, 1-Ounce BottlesMy Mom had me try out this product because it seemed like I would breakout from other foundations not coming off when I'd wash off foundation at night.Ever since I've started using Almay's Nearly Naked Makeup, I haven't had blemishes being caused by this makeup.I apply it using my fingers and the makeup feels weightless.Eliminate any streaking by using a vertical motion when applying.Sometimes when I do have an acne flair-up, this foundation ALONE doesn't seem to cover up all the redness, so I have to use a colored powder on top to help.Small price to pay for a makeup that doesn't irritate my skin.This one is not sold in stores so if this is your color, you will have to buy it online.Be sure to get matched before buying any foundation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment